Meeting this Saturday, 2pm in Warwick


I am keeping an eye on the weather, if we get hit with a bad storm we may need to postpone our meeting (possibly to Feb 6th), I will update everyone here, on Facebook and through email to let you know if that happens. AS OF NOW WE ARE MEETING THIS WEEKEND!