EHLERS-DANLOS RHODE ISLAND SUPPORT GROUP RULES
- One person talks at a time, if we are having a speaker please indicate you would like to ask a question and wait to be acknowledged, we have many people and everyone would like to be heard.
- Be respectful, you do not have to agree with everyone but you can disagree respectfully
- Please be mindful that we all need help and try not to dominate the meeting, emergencies excepted.
- Confidentiality is important, what you hear here stays here. Please do not share our troubles and experiences with others outside the group without explicit permission.
- Pick up after yourself, this is a take in take-out location and we are required to leave it as we find it, Thank you!
Rules will be added as needed, if you see a need for one please share it with us.